We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our HR Services team.
Working together with our in-house recruitment teams and partners and People+, Recruitment Services are responsible for ensuring the onboarding experience we give new talent coming into Sky and those moving internally is brilliant.
This role works as part of a team of 3 leading our Recruitment Services Administrators across Temporary and VIP, Volume and Non-Volume onboarding, reporting into the Head of Recruitment Services.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram
You will lead and support the team through the Recruitment Services transformation. Making the shift from a transactional administration service to a high-quality, responsive service for hiring managers and a personal and high touch experience for candidates, ensuring delivery is fast, efficient and right first time, every time.
– Effectively lead, manage, engage, develop and motivate your team to provide a first-class service
– Manage your team’s workload and your resources to ensure delivery against SLA’s and Quality measures
– Effectively manage and support your team, ensuring they have the knowledge and tools that enable them to do their job
– Ensure the delivery of a joined up, seamless service, with minimal hand-offs for our customers
– Build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships and champion our service
– When required represent Recruitment Services in projects and programmes of work
– Take accountability for escalated complex queries, managing stakeholders effectively and taking decisive action
– Manage resource levels in your team, including managing the recruitment process, sickness levels, holiday schedules and shifts and overtime where necessary
– Ability to engage, motivate and inspire people to work towards a common goal
– A track record in using data and analysis to drive performance
– Experience of managing stakeholders at senior levels
– Previous onboarding or recruitment delivery experience
– Customer focused, putting the customers at the Heart of everything we do
– Experienced in managing a high performing HR Operational team
– Experience in People Management
– Has previously managed a customer service team or high volume operational function including Resource and Workload management and Continuous Improvement
– Ability to engage with customers and stakeholders at all levels
– Excellent knowledge of recruitment policies, process and employment legislation
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about