We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our HR Services team.
Recruitment is incredibly important for us this year. With step-changes and new ways of working across all areas of recruitment on the plan. We need to ensure the business is confident in the quality of the service delivered for managers and candidates.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram
You will lead in the development, design, implementation and delivery of the Recruitment Services transformation. Making the shift from tactical, operational and transactional to leading a new and bigger function providing high-quality service to hiring managers and a personal and responsive experience for candidates, ensuring delivery is fast, efficient and right first time – for every transaction and interaction
– Provide clear leadership, direction and priorities for the Recruitment Services Team
– Work closely with the Recruitment team and Partners to ensure current and future requirements are well understood and plans and strategies are in place to effectively manage workflow and resources
– Ensure our processes, systems and ways of working all support the delivery of a high-quality end to end experience for hiring managers and candidates throughout the joining Sky process
– Facilitate a ‘joined up’ approach between the Recruitment Services team, Sky HR and partner teams to ensure the service and engagement with the business and candidates is seamless and consistent
– Promote and champion Recruitment Services through strong key business and stakeholder relationships
– Provide commercial and business context to ensure regular prioritisation and responsiveness to changing business needs.
– Work with COE’s to properly shape and support the delivery of priorities and initiatives that impact Recruitment Services including recruitment ramps and projects.
– Ensure resource plans are in place so that the teams are clear on what’s coming up and how they will resource key activities within the plan.
– Effectively manage the Recruitment Services budget ensuring spend is tracked and prioritised
– Lead and manage the team to ensure team and individual objectives are set and met. Work collectively with your managers and other parts of HR Services, setting objectives, ensuring consistency, clarity in responsibilities, reduced duplication and good practice.
– Play a key role in HMRG in the shaping and delivery of the HR Strategy ensuring great relationships.
– CIPD Qualification (desirable)
– Experience leading large teams
– Recruitment process and legislation knowledge
– Process, System and Continuous Improvement experience
– Making decisions in a fast-paced environment
– Working in an environment with continuous high volumes
– Working with external suppliers
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about