We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within the Sky Business Communications Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Digital Customer Experience Manager, you will overall be responsible for increasing customers’ digital adoption by incorporating digital first strategies across all customer journeys. You will be passionate about customer experience and drive improvements and change. You will champion the voice of the customer to define needs-based innovation and deliver a ‘world class’ digital CX/UX across all Sky Business Communication digital platforms i.e. Web/App. You will work across the organisation with Product, Digital, Technology, Marketing and Operation teams to gather digital business requirements.
Work with teams right across Sky to design the E2E digital experience, using customer research, personas and design thinking methodologies
– Shape the digital vision through agile ways of working, build trusting relationships with stakeholders where knowledge & insight is mutually shared and success celebrated
– Be accountable for translating customer needs and business goals into compelling interactive customer journeys and subsequent business requirements
– Help customers self-serve digitally and decrease the need for them to call at appropriate parts of the journey
– Work with data analysts to identify opportunities and run further research projects to fill in gaps
– Regularly use competitor analysis to help shape ideas and identify potential opportunities to optimise digital experiences
– Engage with Content Designers, user research & data analysis to ensure our content is evidence based, customer centred and continually optimised.
– Ensure Copy and Content supports and aligns with the Sky Business Communication digital strategy and objectives
– You will be a Design team representative and a main point of contact for product owners and product team members on developing a human centred approach to all activities
– Brilliant leader who can deliver through others – able to work across a matrix organisation and able to build brilliant stakeholder relationships that deliver results
– Commercially results oriented with appetite to master the technical. Sky products are complex, regulated products in a highly competitive and fast-moving market
– Tireless and results driven mentality, able to continually critique and optimise performance with a positive mind-set
– Credible and able to present and work to the leadership team at Sky, with excellent presentation skills (written and verbal) that simplify the complex and gain support for bold plans
– Ability to decipher data quickly, and make decisions supported by this analysis
– Good knowledge of Human Cantered Design and Design thinking methodologies, approach, tools and templates
– Ideally have some copy writing skills, though not essential
– Experience of working in the Telecoms industry would be preferable
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about