We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Sky Business Communications is a rapidly growing business-to-business division of Sky. We’re looking for exceptional people to join us as we build a unique B2B communications business dedicated to providing reliable, innovative services to small businesses.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Sales Centre Managers are a core pillar within Sky Business Communications. These leaders are responsible for a team of up to 10 Customer Experience Leaders within the Sales Centre. Operational performance is of the highest priority therefore these leaders are ones who are people centric whilst balancing the needs for our customers.
Sales Centre Managers strive for excellence through strong leadership, in addition to continuous commitment to making their areas a great place to work for all their people by putting their teams at the heart of what they do.
– Manage a team who focus on driving new business within a Contact Centre environment. Focus on for delivering against budgeted annual subscriber and revenue growth and developing strategies
– Responsibility for the day to day operation that delivers our sales and service led KPIs
– Inspire and develop sales contact centre personnel, against Sales KPIs and Standards of Performance, showing clear evidence of recruiting high calibre candidates, who hold and follow clearly detailed action and development plans.
– Raise performance by supporting, coaching, motivating and challenging your team and building on performance and development
– Executing the operational strategy of the sales centre, ensuring the strategy fits with that of the wider business and Sky teams
– Cultivate growth culture within Sky Communications by challenging the status quo and identifying new and innovative opportunities
– Work closely with the Learning & Development Manager and key stakeholders to shape and develop quarterly and annual training plans, thus supporting the achievement of overall business objectives
– Manage priorities effectively whilst demonstrating flexibility, often balancing conflicting demands
– Lead by example in growth culture by demonstrating own commitment to personal development
– Leader – proven track record managing multiple teams of ambitious individuals to work together to achieve sales targets in a high transaction environment
– Experience using data and insight to complete needs analysis to drive operational strategies
– Proven ability to lead and deliver a sales and/or customer service centre operation including training and development requirements
– Experience of managing teams in a target driven environment
– Excellent coaching skills with history of career development conversations
– Team player – build trust through collaboration in order to achieve a positive outcome for our customers and our people
– A self-starter; proactive & always thinking of what the next step needs to be
– A passion for learning, and growing people’s knowledge skills and behaviours.
– Exceptional stakeholder management, with resilience & maturity to face challenges from senior members of the business & deliver a positive outcome
– Able to balance multiple priorities within a fast-changing and demanding environment
– Telecom Sales Contact Centre experience
Hours: 37.5 – shift pattern TBD (Mon – Fri 0800-1830, Sat 0900-1500)
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We are role models in flexible working so talk to us about it.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.