We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Sky Business Communications is a rapidly growing business-to-business division of Sky. We’re looking for exceptional people to join us as we build a unique B2B communications business dedicated to providing reliable, innovative services to small businesses.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Sales Tool Manager, you will play a key role within Sky Business Communications. You will be responsible for a wide range of areas, including Lead Management Systems, supporting the L&D team in creating new platforms/learning tools whilst supporting key strategic projects across Sky Business Communications.
You will always strive for excellence by understanding stakeholder requirements, the ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing landscape and delivering high levels of work in a timely manner, whilst heavily contributing to the successful growth of Sky Business Communications.
– Own and manage the Lead Management CRM
– Supporting key strategic projects across Inside Sales & Field Sales
– Engage with key stakeholders across SBC to understand their requirements, allowing you to support the delivery of key strategic projects
– Partner with the Learning & Development Manager and Operational teams, helping to shape and develop quarterly and annual training plans, thus supporting the achievement of overall business objectives
– Creating and deliver live Test & Learn modules as we continue to grow
– Own and deliver the ongoing Huddle Programme
– Executing the wider Sales Effectiveness Team Programme plan
– Manage priorities effectively whilst demonstrating flexibility, often balancing conflicting demand
– Proven ability to lead and deliver complex programme plans against deadlines and budgets
– Experience using data and insight to complete needs analysis to help shape future projects
– Strong eye to detail with proven ability to think outside of the box
– A strong sense of business acumen
– Have a strong understanding of L&D practices and platforms
– Team player – build trust through collaboration in order to achieve a positive outcome for our customers and our people
– A self-starter; proactive & always thinking of what the next step needs to be
– Exceptional stakeholder management, with resilience & maturity to face challenges from senior members of the business & deliver a positive outcome
– Able to balance multiple priorities within a fast-changing and demanding environment
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about