We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Business Communications Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
We are looking for a new leader to head up the Broadband Product Management function in their Product directorate. The role is responsible for ensuring the development, delivery & lifecycle management of broadband data and related services that provide exceptional connectivity solutions for small to mid-sized businesses.
– Deliver the product strategy that will enable the Sky Business subscription growth targets. P&L and product performance responsibilities
– Lead feature definition & prioritization, business case development & oversee end-to-end execution of broadband and related data products including Cyber Security, and resilience products. Drive pricing & capability evolution
– Partner with engineering, operations, sales & marketing to ensure successful delivery of the product in the market; excel at resolving issues hindering the rapid growth of these products
– Be responsible for the delivery of high-quality insight that informs the current and future suite of SBC products
– Proactively identify business challenges and opportunities to improve performance including customer experience, operating efficiency and commercial results
– Contributes to business case development for on-going investment in product capabilities by a strong understanding of the latest consumer and market insight, including other countries and adjacent markets
– Work effectively with colleagues across various disciplines incl. analytics, decisioning and strategic insight to pull together holistic insights
– Commercially astute – comfortable with optimising a set of revenue driving KPIs
– Leadership skills – proven track record managing a team of ambitious individuals to work together to achieve shared KPIs
– Experience in a matrix, complex delivery focused organisation – and ideally exposure to a fledgling or start-up business environment
– A compelling communicator and influencer who can articulate short and long-term vision, translate and present complex data & insight to both internal and external colleagues at all levels
– An innovative big-picture thinker, who is future-focused and outward-looking whilst retaining a pragmatic view of what can be delivered and add value within an operational and highly commercially focused function
– Strong analytical background, with good knowledge of data exploration and presentation techniques
– Restless to change Sky for the better, combines big picture vision with a capacity for detail
– Deliver through relationships – gets things done by reaching out to others and communicating openly
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about