We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
In our commitment to build the best Finance team in Britain, we support great decisions through quick, clear actionable insight. We want to make it ‘brilliantly easy’ to do Finance stuff, and by seizing on innovative ways of doing things, our team contributes and increases efficiency at every turn.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Deliver the financial deliverables, including the Budget and monthly results.
– Preparation of management reporting and insight.
– Preparation of accounting analysis and advice for commercial deals or corporate transactions.
– Build positive relationships with the management team for their business area, delivering analysis, reporting, insight and financial mentorship.
– Build positive relationships across the finance team and wider Sky business
– Demonstrate finance behaviours
– Mentor and coach AFAs
– Act as ambassador for Sky Finance, both with the business and externally
You must have either of the following qualifications;
– 2:1 Degree (or equivalent) in Finance or related discipline, or Qualified Accountant or equivalent experience
– Delivering the financial deliverables, including the Budget and monthly results.
– Preparing management reporting and insight.
– Preparing accounting analysis and advice for commercial deals or corporate transactions.
– Acting as a company ambassador for the culture and values of the company
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about