We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Finance team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Deal with monthly calculations for our third-party channels Inc. review calls with commercial teams
– Manage processes of programming invoices (Sports, Media Partners etc.)
– Manage error resolution and invoice exceptions
– Process supplier invoices and cheque requests accurately in line with agreed SLAs
– Handing supplier queries by email, seeing through to resolution
– Ensure compliance with company controls, policies and procedures
– Handle other Accounts Payable work as required
– Knowledge of Accounts Payable processes in a high-volume environment and have worked in a similar role, which will help you fit right in!
– Great record of providing excellent service to customers
– Effective communication and interpersonal skills
– Basic/intermediate excel knowledge required
– Good IT skills preferably Ariba Cloud, VIM/SAP
– The ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
– Attention to detail is key
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about