We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Commercial Finance team.
In our commitment to build the best Finance team in Britain, we support great decisions through quick, clear actionable insight. We want to make it ‘brilliantly easy’ to do Finance stuff, and by seizing on innovative ways of doing things, our team contributes and increases efficiency at every turn.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram
· – Monthly calculations for our Sky Store rental royalty payments
· – Processes of programming invoices (Sky News, Sky Store etc.)
· – Managing error resolution and invoice exceptions
· – Processing supplier invoices and cheque requests accurately in line with agreed SLAs
· – Handing supplier queries by email, seeing through to resolution
· – Ensuring compliance with company controls, policies and procedures
· – Other Accounts Payable work as required including audit
· – Ideally you will already have knowledge of Accounts Payable processes in a high-volume environment and have worked in a similar role, which will help you fit right in!
· – Great record of providing excellent service to customers
· – Effective communication and interpersonal skills
– Basic/intermediate excel knowledge required
· – Good IT skills preferably Ariba Cloud, VIM/SAP
· – Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
· – Attention to detail is key
· – Background in OCR (Optical Character Recognition) or ICC (invoice scanning) is advantageous
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best
A job you love to talk about