We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“This role is an exciting opportunity to join us within our Creative Team here at Europe’s largest in-house creative agency; Sky Creative Agency. The promos team is an exciting and busy department where the value of resource management really shines through. If you are an individual with strong attention to detail and a pro-active nature, we’d love to speak to you” – Carrie, Creative Resources Manager
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Be the promo resource contact across all channels, including Entertainment, Sky Store, Sky Cinema, Sky Sports and News;
– Update and monitor the creative team’s allocations tracker, ensuring it is kept up to date through the day. Traffic the requests to the correct teams and team members skill level, making sure the best talent is on the correct job, in a timely manner;
– Be the resource port of call to Account Managers and Production Co-ordinators, creating close relationships so as to track project status/briefs and assets effectively and helpfully;
– Not only be aware of what is currently coming into the creative team but be aware of upcoming projects, so as to be able to manage and plan ahead effectively;
– Champion effective and consistent use of our timesheets system within the team to ensure work and capacity is tracked correctly and efficiently. Also tracking holiday, sickness and appointments;
– Proactively help to look for and engage with exciting and new promo creatives to join the Sky team;
– Work closely to manage the freelance team, confirming and releasing work, pending business needs;
– Support the Resource manager across adhoc requests.
– 2-3 years’ experience of working as a Studio Assistant/Coordinator or Resource Assistant/Coordinator (or an equivalent role);
– Experience of managing people/teams or assisting to manage a team and now ready to make the next step;
– Experience and confidence in communicating with a range of stakeholders and resolving any issues before they become bigger problems;
– Pro-active attitude – happy and able to be on top of projects and the team’s needs, keen to resolve issues before they become bigger problems;
– Solid knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office;
– Positive persona that brings energy, passion and solutions to the area;
– Excellent time management skills, and strong initiative;
– An interest in joining a world leading media company at an unprecedented and exciting time for broadcast which will require agile, forward thinking team members, looking to mould the future for both the broadcast industry and themselves.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best
A job you love to talk about