Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
“We’ve just started to build out an OTT Product Strategy team and this role will be key in ensuring our Product teams are adding the most value to our customers everywhere, and that they get the support & investment they deserve to make our amazing ambitions come true. This team sits within a new OTT product team, created to define and deliver product change across our global OTT organization” – Director of OTT Products
What you’ll do:
– Figuring out what the next big thing will be in product experience by tracking & interpreting customer experience trends & competitor products across the EU and USA
– Work with the Head of and wider team to define approaches to strategic product challenges (e.g. 3rd party integration, virtual assistants)
– Work with commercial and proposition teams across countries to ensure we’re progressing the right things to drive the most value, support planning & business casing to facilitate this
– Hold us to account – work with teams to evaluate the success of OTT product, forecasting and supporting target setting & measurement
– Based on needs we identify – run strategic projects to drive decisions from partners so our product teams can focus on the experience – you’ll help us work better, support us to be data led and get business agreement with key product initiatives
– Build great ways of working with our teams across Europe and the USA and the rest of our OTT product team to make sure we’re doing the most to help them meet our objectives
What you’ll bring:
Have experience with:
– Data analysis – quant, qual and market trend identification
– Identifying key opportunities and driving delivery in a complex organisation
– Building compelling business cases
– Strong industry knowledge and be passionate about working in the OTT / D2C sector
– Great at collaborating, managing partners & influencing
– A structured problem solver who can take complex information and simplify it
OTT: Our team develops and supports technologies for Sky, globally. No matter the device, the time or the place, we make sure that engaging large, diverse audiences with premium entertainment is possible. Our vision is to deliver the world’s best entertainment.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.