Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
“The DTA Platform Engineering and Operations team is owns the support, planning and deployment of code developed within DTA to the Production Platforms. We have on premise solutions that we are responsible for including a Netezza Suite and Hadoop Cluster. As part of our ongoing strategy we are also heavily utilising the Google Cloud Platform and require SecOps Engineers to join our Core operations team to help develop and be responsible for the security of this platform.” – Allan McAleavy, Platform Manager
What you’ll do:
– Embed into our squad structure and drive security at the forefront of everything we do.
– Lead the development of an automated framework for security deployments and use various scripting languages
– Provide vulnerability assessments of GCP assets, deliver remediation recommendations, and provide knowledgeable assistance in resolving identified vulnerabilities.
– Lead security incidents including providing post-mortem analysis, identifying root cause.
– Provide a leading role in the department’s annual GCP Security audits.
– Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies.
What you’ll bring:
– Experience of Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) tools.
– Practical experience of Information Security frameworks and knowledge of Data Security & – – — Privacy, Network Security, Access Control, Security Incident Management.
– Experience working in complex enterprise/cloud environments
– Experienced in architecture design, security patterns and configurations
– Strong knowledge of cloud networking architecture, cloud operations, security, automation and orchestration
– Implementing and testing security policies across cloud
– Ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure
Our team focuses on technology strategy, design and delivery. From AI to 5G to Cloud, we work on the latest tech whilst building out our web presence and CRM systems for fixed and mobile networks. We’re bold, proactive, forward-thinking and collaborative. Together, we’re proud of the products and services we deliver for our customers.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.