This is an exciting opportunity to join our Customer Service department as an Efficiency Delivery Manager.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
• Move at pace with a number of pre-defined initiatives; from immediate and short-term activities across tactical enablers and behaviour change, through to larger changes which require technology solutions
• Accurately capture benefits against each initiative and the required measurement to evidence
• Using the above and the identification of any costs to deliver; work with finance to business case each initiative
• Identify, engage and mobilise each of the required teams for delivery – from insight, digital, knowledge, communications, technology and reporting
• Build a team structure that enables close management of action status, progress, timelines and benefits delivery, and a tenacious approach to follow ups
• Possess strong organisation and project management skills to manage multiple initiatives at across different points in the life cycle, in parallel
• Operating within the wider program governance, providing regular progress reports and timely escalations of any blockers or decisions required
• Identification of all impacted individuals and teams, from front line advisors and engineers to support teams, building a clear communications approach for each
• Analyse additional opportunity areas, defining solution approaches, feasibility, benefits, funding and approval to proceed
• Demonstrable experience of leading change and delivering projects of varying levels of complexity in a fast paced and complex environment – on time, to scope and budget
• Brilliant organisational and planning skills, that drive delivery through to completion
• Experience across project delivery methodologies managing to high standards
• Strong stakeholder management and engagement skills; building relationships with the ability to facilitate decision making and escalation of risks and issues
• Excellent communication and people skills, bringing together a cross-functional team to understand our outcomes, the focus and pace required
• The ability to turn problems and issues into ideas and solutions; supported by the necessary analysis and insight to help drive prioritisation on those which have the biggest impact to our people, customers and business
• The ability to adapt analysis, approach and programmes/projects quickly in an environment which is flexible and fast paced
• The experience to oversee the definition of opportunities, scope and requirements which are supported by analysis, customer and people journey development and business process mapping
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about