We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
‘’The Change team is a team of change professionals who deliver best in class products and services with a passion for the customer. We collaborate with all areas of Sky to understand the business need, lead and shape transformational change and deliver innovative solutions and world class customer experience. We work across a broad portfolio of projects that include product launches, estate transformation, business growth and efficiency initiatives.’’ – Programme Manager
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Business Analyst in the Change team, you’ll be proactive and a problem solver to deliver end to end business analysis from project set up to implementation. You will gather and validate business requirements, generating quality artefacts that capture the feasible business solution.
– Provide analysis services at the initiation of projects including stakeholder identification, scope definition, benefit measures and operational impact assessments
– Create and analyse customer journeys and business processes across project work streams e.g. customer communications, operating model, supply chain, business readiness and various customer channels – online, apps and TV
– Facilitate workshops and one to one meetings with stakeholders and business users to understand the ‘as is’ business environment, impact of the change on existing processes and the required ‘to be’ processes and journeys. This will include identifying opportunities for improvement
– Be accountable for delivering business analysis artefacts and activities including documenting end to end business requirements (from inception to solution delivery), requirements prioritisation and sign off, and managing stakeholder expectations by communicating progress against requirements and project achievements and challenges in a simplistic manner
– Support project implementation through collaboration with training and internal communications to ensure the change is fully understood by the business. Be available on site and online to support and update the recipients of change and the key stakeholders
– Create and manage the analysis approach and plan that defines the timings, deliverables and dependencies and supports the project goals to deliver within an agreed time, cost and quality standard
– You will be happy to work in a flexible and agile environment where change to in flight projects is welcomed and you can adapt your approach quickly
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills bringing a creative approach to solution finding
– Strong attention to detail
– Excellent relationship building approach, experienced in stakeholder management and working collaboratively with cross disciplined project teams
– Effective verbal and written communication skills, experienced in requirements capture and process mapping
– Working knowledge of the full project lifecycle with practical experience in planning and analysis
– Ability to adapt your analysis approach quickly in a flexible and fast paced environment
– Experienced in requirements capture and analysis, plus customer journey and business process mapping
– Experienced in project implementation where skills in delivery readiness and operational change lead are key to project delivery
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.