We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to come and join the world of Audience Insight at Sky and work with Sky’s Entertainment Channel Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As an Insight Manager, you will work closely with key Content stakeholders to inform and influence decision making. Providing insights on Sky channels you will drive understanding of both channel and programme performance and their value to Sky customers and prospects.
This involves monitoring channel and programme health as well as leading broader, more strategic projects using all resources available to the team.
– Provide insights based on analysis of viewing data from BARB and Sky viewing data
– Liaise with research teams to get viewer feedback via end of series surveys
– Help develop content KPIs that drive behaviour that is beneficial to the business
– Monitor UK viewing behaviour trends via third-party trackers and social trends
– Be the first point of contact for content research for Sky’s channel team, Commissioning, Programme Acquisitions, Scheduling, Strategy, Finance and PR
– Knowledge of TV audience measurement and analysis systems (e.g. Techedge/BARB)
– Previous experience of research methodologies e.g. qualitative / qualitative, questionnaire writing, online panels, data analysis, segmentation
– A working knowledge of Python/SQL or Tableau would be an advantage
– An ability to analyse data / information and condense findings down to concise conclusions and recommendations for key stakeholders which are based on evidence from research & analysis
– Be able to clearly and confidently present or communicate findings / insights
– A demonstrable passion for content and an understanding of the UK TV market
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about