We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within Sky Knowledge, part of the wider Comms and Learning Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Learning Consultant, you’ll help to develop learning approaches that enable us to effectively land change across specific business areas or Customer Services Group as a whole. You will report into the Tactical Change Manager, working closely with them to define and manage the overall learning approach, bringing together a squad from across our Comms and Learning team to help shape, create and implement a blended approach that tailors for different business needs and learning styles.
– Work with the Tactical Change Manager to translate high- level vision into an actionable plan and help deliver amazing learning experience across Customer Services Group.
– Support the Tactical Change Manager in capturing learning needs of our people across CSG. Engage with project teams, stakeholders, SMEs and users to gather and validate learning requirements and define key success measures.
– Support the Tactical Change Manager to determine priority/feasibility of requested learning support and formulate appropriate recommendations.
– Ensure that all undertaken activities are aligned with the strategic direction and long-term objectives communicated by the Tactical Change Manager.
– Support the Tactical Change Manager in all learning campaign-related activities, ensuring that each elected approach pulls people into their learning experience and translates into increased levels of reach and engagement.
– Provide regular updates and reports for the Tactical Change Manager as well as stakeholders and leadership teams.
– Work collaboratively with a learning and comms squad to ensure business needs are translated into simple, learner-centric approaches, which deliver powerful impact and have customer experience at the heart of the solution delivering powerful impact.
– Track progress of ongoing projects. Monitor the quality of output and the alignment with initial business requirements while maintaining appropriate version control standards.
– Proven track record of translating vision into an ongoing actionable plan that delivers performance improvement.
– Professional experience in People Development, Training Delivery, Project Management or other relevant field.
– Experience of leading and developing others to deliver exceptional business impact on a large scale.
– Commercial awareness and understanding of the marketplace and current learning trends.
– Independent and out-of-the box thinking. Ability to proactively and clearly express own ideas and influence opposing agendas.
– Strategic thinking; ability to develop and effectively convey vision and long-term objectives.
– Creative thinking; ability to seek solutions that are original and fresh.
– Experience in Project Management methodology.
– Ability to take data analysis and interpret the results to ensure business impact.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about