We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
The Sky Group Treasury team is a small highly skilled team. The Treasury team is responsible for managing Sky’s debt and liquidity position, together with mitigating financial risks within the business, working closely with Comcast’s corporate Treasury team based in Philadelphia.
The team is supported by the Finance Delivery team in Scotland, who provide cash settlement and bank account administration services to the business.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– In conjunction with the Treasury Controller, conduct the monthly reporting and validation of FX hedge accounting entries for the three Sky territories
– Preparation of monthly Inter-Company loan matrix to ensure all financing trades are correctly recorded in the TMS and ultimately in accounting ledgers
– Preparation of monthly Treasury related IFRS-US GAAP and Purchase Price adjustments to be included in monthly reporting submission to Comcast
– Preparation of monthly management reporting of Treasury activity for Sky and Comcast
– Support and ultimately lead the quarterly Treasury balance sheet review with senior Group Finance management
– Modelling of Budget/ 5YP impact of FX transactions and exposures and liaise with Commercial Finance teams to ensure impact is correctly reflected in their plans
– Act as compliance manager for all Treasury controls, ensuring timely evidence is provided by team members and chair monthly review Group Treasury controller
– Ad-hoc and project-based work as required by senior members of the treasury team
– Qualifications – graduate preferred with ideally an accounting qualification and willingness to study for ACT qualifications
– Sky is a fast paced and dynamic business operating in a rapidly evolving sector – the Treasury Analyst must thrive in that environment, and must be able to comfortably deal with ambiguity and uncertainty and with rapid changes of direction
– As a self-starter, someone who can take on and own challenges or issues, suggest recommendations and implement solutions
– Strong relationship builder, able to successfully establish a network with colleagues across the business as well as outside stakeholders including banks, system providers and advisers
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about