We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sales Planning team
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
This role is centred around providing data, reporting and analysis for various teams across the business as well as working on a number of critical business-wide initiatives.
– Produce data extracts from various systems and ensure delivery in line with requirements and clearly defined SLA’s
– Deliver existing and new reporting requirements
– Create, manipulate and interpret large data sets
– Analyse data sets and make observations and recommendations for change/improvement
– Support ad-hoc requirements for data, reporting, and analysis
– Identify and lead on opportunities to improve what we do and how we do it
– Experience of using Business Objects/SQL (Desired)
– Proficient Microsoft Excel skills (Essential)
– Experience in Microsoft Access (Desired)
– A detailed understanding of KPI’s across a Sales, Service & Planning environment (Essential)
– The ability to tell a story using data and presentation skills (Essential)
– Excellent Communication & Stakeholder management skills (Essential)
– The ability to think outside the box to build innovative solutions to challenges faced (Essential)
– The ability to work under pressure (Essential)
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about