We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Working in the Products and Capabilities team, the materials the Content Developer produces will be key to Sky Media people’s ability to communicate, apply & sell Sky’s advertising products and capabilities.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
We are seeking a Content Developer who will be responsible for the delivery of product marketing materials to support Sky Media’s advertising clients and internal stakeholders.
– Create and maintain marketing content to accompany Sky’s portfolio of advertising products & capabilities. This includes identifying marketing needs and analysing available information, followed by content design and clear, effective writing, all to agreed deadlines.
– Communicate the narrative for each proposition and product in the advertising portfolio, bringing to life the benefit to advertisers, the key messaging and points of competitive differentiation.
– Write case studies of successful advertising campaigns, equipping salespeople with compelling stories to engage clients with Sky’s advertising products & capabilities.
– Write material to explain how Sky’s advertising products & capabilities work technically, for a non-technical audience. Including the development of training material to support internal education programmes on Sky’s advertising products and capabilities.
– Collaborate with internal teams (Sky Media Marketing, Product Owners, Sales & Client Partnerships, Planning & Strategy, Insights & Measurement) to plan & write communications for new advertising propositions & capabilities, as we prepare to take them to market.
– Work to defined communication standards and style guidelines and ensure compliance with Sky’s corporate quality and information security requirements.
– Become an Advanced Advertising expert & advocate by developing deep knowledge of Sky Media’s Advanced Advertising portfolio, the advertising client buying processes, campaign measurement capabilities & the competitive advertising landscape.
– Improve the organization and delivery of existing content to eliminate outdated information and improve overall content marketing experience.
– Minimum of three years of experience in a content development role, preferably for an advertising or marketing technology provider
– Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
– Proven experience following style guides
– Strong PowerPoint and grammar skills
– Strong attention to detail
– Strong ability to articulate technical concepts using easily understood terms
– Experience working and collaborating with business owners, product owners, and other subject matter experts at all levels within an organization, from support to senior management
– Highly organised and a self-starter, able to prioritize tasks and work independently in a fast-paced environment
– Genuine enthusiasm for and commitment to improving customer experiences through outstanding content
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about