We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Think you can talk to independent businesses? Are you passionate about Sport? Join an elite customer service management team that helps drive multi-million-pound revenues for Sky every year!
Sky Business is the business-to-business division providing commercial customers across UK & Ireland access to Sky’s great content with Sky Sports being a key feature for pubs, hotels, bookmakers and gyms across the country!
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Be working from a Shift pattern: Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday (Flexible contract)
– As a member of the Contact Centre team within our service department, you’ll help engage, motivate and encourage your team to always give their very best.
– Also provide mentorship to those who need support and to celebrate everyone’s success. Under your outstanding leadership, your team will have what it takes to understand our customer’s needs and be able to match those needs to our fantastic services. They will be able to hold conversations that add value through service – and, most importantly, exceed customer expectations.
– Above all though, you’ll get a real sense of pride from watching your team flourish in a driven environment and demonstrating and living Sky’s Values every day on every call. And, just as importantly, you’ll pride yourself on delivering what you’ve promised – enjoying the sense of ownership you’ll have from taking responsibility for delivering your own KPIs.
– As a Sky Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for developing and mentoring existing Contact Centre Advisors, to improve their performance to deliver an outstanding customer experience, and with an eye on the future you’ll work to identify and develop potential across your team; coaching, supporting and empowering to transform capability and maximise individual and team performance. You will drive driving a crafted customer experience through positive positioning and forward resolution
– Self Sufficient skills and able to work independently
– Performed a role accountable for supporting and driving people metrics
– Experience in leading people / virtual teams and driving strong people performance
– Experience of new ways of working with a proactive management style
– Experience working in large operational areas, understand how they work and encouraging the people agenda
– Self-starter that demonstrates initiative, enthusiasm and displays a positive attitude
– The ability to quickly establish credible and strong working relationship across multiple areas, bringing creativity and energy
– Strong interpersonal skills and ability to challenge the status quo
– Excellent organisational skills
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about