We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Product & Technology Delivery Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Facilitate, co-ordinate and drive projects within the overall portfolio through from the early stage of initiation to the final implementation. This will either be in the context of a workstream within an overall programme or a standalone project in the wider portfolio
– Build strong and collaborative relationships across the business, operational and delivery areas and to be a trusted advisor and delivery resource. This will include building cohesive and efficient matrix cross functional delivery teams.
– Plan creation, management and control including tracking actual progress, and reporting variances
– Be working with delivery teams to understand status, issues, risks and putting in place mitigation plans as well as managing scope.
– Be responsible for the production of status reports for weekly management meetings and executive management meetings to facilitate fact-based decision making
– A strong track record of Project Management Delivery co-ordination as well as a delivery-oriented mindset
– Solid Stakeholder management skills
– Strong communication skills – including verbal, written and presenting to a group
– Ability to make things happen in an environment of ambiguity, complexity and multiple stakeholders, being able to influence others without direct authority.
– Ability to demonstrate a proactive/ can do style of work
– Track record of managing teams across several geographies
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best
A job you love to talk about