We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“As Sky continue to evolve its business models to keep them efficient and effective in the face of increased IT and digital threats, the GSOC is going to be an Intelligence Hub, and future-proofed not just responsible for traditional “detection” and “response” of security incidents but will monitor, react and detect – maturing to be the centre that will inform decision making at every level of the business. We’re looking forward to welcoming someone new to our friendly Group Security Operations Centre (GSOC) team” – Head of Sec Ops & Analytics
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Understanding of the incident management lifecycle and how this feeds into the Cyber Security functions across the Sky group when an incident is active.
– Incorporating learnings from all incidents, documenting fixes to aid the Incident knowledge base, with the aim to improve consistency and quality of approach and resolution.
– Maintaining all incident management distribution lists to make sure the right stakeholders are receiving our communications.
– Working closely with the wider incident management, data protection and crisis management teams to ensure effective collaboration and communication.
– SLA and KPI Performance reporting on how the team perform which will be reported to stakeholders across the business.
– You will be a champion for continuous improvement by reviewing tools and functions to align with IM and Problem Management best practice.
– Ownership of incident / problem management processes and documentation across all cyber security group functions.
– Responsible for providing updates during live incidents to senior management as well as remediation status and hold wash-up calls post incident.
– Incident Management experience (essential)
– Proven track record of successfully feeding or delivering business change through process ownership and modification.
– Ability to clearly converse through written, verbal, and visual communication to senior management.
– Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
– Decision making and risk management whilst under pressure.
– Professional development – Keep up to date with information security news, techniques, and trends.
– Qualification and Certification: CISM or CISSP (Desired), ITIL v3 (Desired), Cyber Incident Planning & Response (Desired)
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about