We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Data Technology & Operations Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Working as a Scrum Master within Data Technology & Analytics, you’ll help deliver technical solutions that will meet the business requirements of our stakeholders. You will be involved in creating a high performing team, increasing productivity and quality of delivery whilst also driving continuous improvement. You will have a collaborative leadership style, building strong relationships with people to facilitate a culture of trust.
– Produce deliverables that follow our best practice development standards.
– Work as part of a multi-skilled team (including data engineers, architects, product managers)
– Create and manage team roadmaps and backlogs with Product Manager
– Produce a detailed breakdown of development tasks on projects.
– Ensure that all deliverables adhere to the end to end change process.
– Assist with the mentoring of teams and individuals
– Manage scrum teams across multiple geographical locations.
– Be adaptive in your approach to the application of agile methodologies appropriate for the situation.
– In depth understanding of Data Warehousing best practice and principles desirable
– Experience of integration projects on a large-scale environment.
– Experience of ETL technical design, development and support.
– Demonstrates exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and has a proven ability to influence technical decisions in a fast-moving commercial environment.
– Excellent facilitation skills.
– Excellent organisation skills, ensuring transparency of plans and deliverables.
– Demonstrate an ability to actively champion the right decisions made through consensus.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best
A job you love to talk about