We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Business Communications Team in our new Sales team based in Leeds.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Sales Centre Manager, you will be responsible for leading, motivating and managing a team of up to 10 direct reports, covering all the UK B2B Ethernet and Wifi Sales for our Business Communications team. Sales Centre Managers are there to support our people and ensure that they make SKY a great place to come to work every day by striving for more and putting their team at the heart of what they do
– Manage a team who focus on driving new business within a Contact Centre environment. Focus on for delivering against budgeted annual subscriber and revenue growth, developing strategies, supporting projects to constantly improve processes and methods of working
– Embedding a positive working culture and Sky behaviours whilst developing a team Sales Advisors
– Own the day to day operation that delivers our sales and service led metrics
– Encourage and develop sales centre personnel, against Sales KPIs and Standards of Performance, showing clear evidence of recruiting high calibre candidates, who hold and follow clearly detailed action and development plans.
– Raise performance by supporting, mentoring, motivating and challenging your team and building on performance and development
– Executing the operational strategy of the sales centre, ensuring the strategy fits with that of the wider business and Sky teams
– Identify and drive continual improvement of our new business, account management and retention experience from your team
– Lead recruitment, selection, training, and development of your staff
– Proven ability to lead and deliver a sales and/or customer service centre operation including training and development requirements
– Leader – proven track record managing multiple teams of ambitious individuals to work together to achieve sales targets in a high transaction, telecom sales contact centre
– A passion for not just achieving but exceeding targets with a proven track record of winning new business
– Experience of managing teams in a target driven environment
– Delivered through collaboration – gets things done by reaching out to others and communicating openly
– Built trust by respecting others and seeking their ideas
– Skills as a confident communicator and collaborator, with peers in your business areas and others
– The ability to enjoy a fast-paced environment and likes to be challenged
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about