We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sales Performance Team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Provide reporting and insight to drive incremental revenue and YoY growth, daily and weekly across new business, retention & revenue performance
– Deliver creative and well considered plans and ideas to support driving our yearly and quarterly Commercial Strategy working collaboratively with Finance, Marketing and Sales Operational teams
– Become a subject matter expert on commercial performance, understanding both the commercial and strategic levers of Sky Business
– Support our Sales Team to optimise effectiveness by delivering and creating innovative bonus and incentive schemes and ensure our people have the right tools and support to do their jobs
– Undertake ad-hoc projects that provide added value, to help drive revenue
– Take a proactive approach to your own development to support achievement of business objectives
– Brilliant presentation skills – both verbal and written, including PowerPoint
– Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, Tableau would be a plus but not a must
– The ability to balance a number of tasks and projects to tight deadlines
– The ability to demonstrate a passion for working collaboratively with others and being part of a team
– Superb relationship and stakeholder management skills
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about