We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“We’re looking for creative individuals to join our team and gain exposure to one of the most exciting projects we’ve ever worked on. The HR Transformation Deployment Lead (UK) will join the programme at inception to fully understand and appreciate the journey we are taking, build critical relationships, develop context and knowledge of our programme principles and establish a presence within the programme team. Existing experience, relationships and credibility within the UK market will be critical.’’ – Head of HR Services Change
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
-Be passionate about transforming people’s working lives at Sky
-Work with Key stakeholders across HR and the Business to capture all requirements (including legal and regulatory) for the UK, Ireland and emerging markets and deliver these into the Programme
-Support the planning, scheduling and arranging of local workshops, market meetings, testing and cutover activities. Ensuring that the relevant SMEs are brought in at the right time
-Represent your local Market at all workshops and programme activities with our employee’s experience always at front of mind
– Support the timely completion of configuration workbooks and process documentation
– Provide regular status updates to the Programme Team and Stakeholders
-Work closely with other Workstream Leads to deploy communications, tools and templates to the UK and Ireland
– Escalate any risks, issues and dependencies, as relevant to the wider programme
– Support with the creation and maintenance of the UK and Ireland market plan, ensuring this remains in alignment with the wider programme plan
– Existing knowledge and experience of HR processes and systems
– Knowledge and experience of market legal or regulatory requirements
– The ability to develop and manage great internal and external stakeholder relationships
– Proven ability and willingness to take initiative and ownership of tasks and be accountable for your deliverables
– The ability to challenge the here and now and think innovatively about future processes and ways of working to give our employees the best experience
– The ability to simplify complex problems and explain market specific HR, legal or regulatory concepts to people without the same knowledge and experience in a concise way
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about