We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
At NOW TV, we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are NOW TV
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV Team
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
You will be joining the Scrum team in NOW TV Delivery team, to work closely with Software Developers and other QA engineers, to deliver the highest quality products in a timely manner. Testing new feature developed in sprints applicable across a multitude of TV Devices like LG, Samsung, Xbox and or web, Youi tv
This is a crucial role and you will be expected to work closely with team members and other testers in the department to achieve your goals that are aligned to the team objectives.
– Work to create and execute testing activities to ensure new or amended services meet requirements.
– Carry out manual functional testing and regression testing across desktop browsers and TV devices, reporting, managing and escalating any defects raised
– Promote testing at all steps of the development cycle
– Perform a wide range of behavioural driven development (BDD) activities
– Assist the teams with planning, writing, executing and automating test scripts
– Communicate testing results, coverage and making recommendations where necessary
– Participate in the delivery of projects across platform and support the business objectives
– Experience of various categories of testing software in an agile delivery environment for web and TV devices application
– Strong communication skills, good interpersonal skills and strong analytical skills.
– Knowledge and experience of testing APIs and in writing, executing and automating test scenarios for various web technologies
– Knowledge and experience: Cucumber; Jira/GitHub/Confluence;
– Testing API – Postman API tester, Charles Proxy, React Native Debugger, Network debug, Telnet etc
– GitHub/ZebHub/Jenkins/Concourse or any other CI/CD tool
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about