Working in our lively call centre you’ll be part of a team who deliver amazing customer service. Taking inbound calls you will understand what each customer wants and use your judgement to respond in the right way, ensuring they choose to remain a valued Sky customer. We’ll help you to develop your skills, knowledge and confidence to give our customers outstanding service.
What you’ll do:
• Spend the first four weeks learning the ropes. After that, you’ll be live in the academy, fully supported by your buddies
• Really listen to our customers. Offering solutions to their queries and problems whilst understanding their needs, showing empathy and inspiring trust
• Keep the customer at the heart of all that we do
• Keep up to date with all Sky products and campaigns so that you can effectively support our customers and promote new and existing products
What you’ll bring:
• A passion to sell and the ability to thrive in a target driven environment
• Great communication and teamwork skills
• An enthusiasm for all things Sky and a desire to understand the latest technology and products
• A passion for delivering outstanding customer service
• Flexibility. You will be offered a shift pattern which may include evening and/or weekend working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. We work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best. That’s why we’ve ranked first in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers List.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– We’ll support you to achieve a nationally-recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner standard by the end of your first 15 months at Sky.
When to apply?
The current closing date for applications is Monday 13th April 2020. But things move quickly around here, so apply now to avoid disappointment.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. The real action happens off screen.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.