We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Business to Business sales team. We grow by enabling our customers to build phenomenal entertainment experiences for millions of people. We provide commercial customers in the UK and Ireland with comprehensive multichannel television and WiFi services across a wide variety of businesses.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
This role sits within our outstanding Sales team at Sky Business and you will be responsible for the development of the defined account portfolio of Hotel group accounts within Sky Business, maintaining well established client relationships and maximising sector business opportunities through targeting potential new customers.
– Be fully responsible for delivering the budgeted revenue growth within your high performing portfolio
– Develop and nurture knowledge of your client accounts and relationships, including financial performance, company and brand strategy, segmentation, analysis of existing/ potential subscribers and Sky penetration
– Delivery of all sales strategy and campaigns, including new business acquisition targets and churn prevention strategy
– Deliver high quality relationship management across our Hotel group accounts, incorporating a broad range of contacts including operational and senior management
– Deliver new business and growth sales targets
– Tried sales experience at a National group level with the ability to prospect, present and close sales
– Experience within the hospitality Industry
– Understanding of and existing contacts within key hotel groups
– Positive relationship management skill set/style with tried ability to influence decisions at every level.
– Ability to look at things differently using commercial acumen and creative flair
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about