We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
We collaborate with all areas of Sky to understand the business need, lead and shape transformational change and deliver innovative solutions and world class customer experience.
We work across a broad stream of activities that include product launches, estate transformation and business growth and efficiency initiatives.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
• Define the future estate Ops model and take into consideration the complex operational ecosystem, such as technology platforms, contact strategy, organisational structure, financial risks and benefits
• Build and maintain strong relationships with senior stakeholders, establishing and managing necessary Governance and reporting to Executive Sponsors.
• Work closely with a range delivery partners; Insight, Technology, Planning, Finance, Commercial, Ops, Trading etc to ensure design & delivery of scope
• Lead investigations on feasibility and impact analysis and offer alternative solutions where applicable.
• Hold responsibility for the management of a cross functional team for delivery with potential for future line management
• Ensure the right team is in place to deliver end to end delivery, including rigorous project planning from initiation through to implementation, managing key milestones
• Monitor and deliver other change initiatives in the organisation and escalating issues and opportunities.
• Drive the benefits realisation plan to ensure the planned benefits of the Transformation are delivered in line with the business case.
• A passion for customer experience;
• Experience of designing and delivering transformational change with the customer at heart;
• Vision, drive, diplomacy and the ability to make things happen in an environment of ambiguity, complexity and multiple stakeholders.
• Gravitas and credibility at an executive level,
• A highly collaborative style and able to thrive in a team environment.
• Ability to influence others in the absence of any direct authority.
• Strong experience of project delivery best practices and how to lead projects to high standards
• Experience of managing and mentoring
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about