We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
At NOW TV we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are Now TV.
“As NOW TV continues to grow, the media team is expanding and we’re looking for a driven Media Planning Manager to help deliver best in class media strategy and planning, managing a one of the largest media budgets in the UK. The role offers opportunities to learn new skills and broaden your experience in a high profile client-side Marketing team working on campaigns for bingeworthy TV shows, blockbuster Movies, Sky Sports content and our range of products” – Adelle, Media Controller
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Lead the quarterly planning process from brief to campaign sign off: delivering strategic recommendations across brand and acquisition channels to achieve business KPIs and targets
– Manage NOW TV’s media agencies evaluating, and guiding effectiveness of plans based on brand metrics and trading KPIs
– Utilise audience and commercial insight to plan integrated through the line campaigns, ensuring test & learn is considered for latest innovations and opportunities
– Line manage a Media executive providing consistent feedback and development within their role
– Provide a specialist point of knowledge for media planning & strategy for relevant internal business units. The role will also facilitate and drive forward a media education programme for wider teams
– Establish a close relationship with the finance team and lead media campaign budget reporting and monitoring
– Work closely with the Marketing, Social, and Editorial teams to drive Creative and Media planning alignment and performance
– Experience in a media agency/owner, or as a client in a media specialist role with demonstrated experience owning and developing media strategy, laddering to brand and acquisition business objectives
– Demonstrated experience managing & influencing stakeholders of varying levels providing recommendations to support business KPIs. Strong presentation skills are key (written and vocal)
– Proven understanding of media measurement methodologies and implications on media plans for both online and offline media channels
– Experience managing detailed media plans across a range of channels- working with/for a media agency to develop these to brief
– Experience managing large budgets with strong attention to detail – monitoring spend levels across all channels and reconciling spends
– Ability to work in a fast moving, start-up environment with tight deadlines and multiple projects.
– You should be a self-starter with a can-do attitude, be creative and yet results driven and take ownership of your work refusing to settle for second best.
– Have knowledge and interest in sports, movies or TV
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about