We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“Our team is responsible for driving customer growth through one our most important sales channels. We’re looking forward to welcoming someone who will be a key part of driving commercial success in our centres of excellence!” – Phil Napier, Trading Performance Controller
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Senior Trading Performance Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the in-quarter trading performance through brilliant execution of trading plans at individual site level whilst supporting the wider sales estate.
– Work closely with our customer operations teams; delivering and managing commercial messaging and change to have maximum positive impact on our customers and our people.
– Be responsible for the analysis of Site Performance
– Be driving Site Trading Performance
– Provide customer and advisor insights
– Be briefing Development and Delivery
– Be responsible for Incentive Overlays
– Test Plan Implementation
– Be site based but travel to other sites is essential
– Brilliant collaboration skills as will be working with several stakeholders with potentially conflicting priorities.
– A deep understanding of data with the ability to link quantity and quality inputs to produce actionable insights and recommendations
– Credibility and be able to present work to the Trading Controller and Head of Trading, with excellent presentation skills (written and verbal)
– Tireless and results driven mentality, able to continually critique and optimise performance with a positive mind-set.
– Ability to work across a matrix organisation with the product owners, trading functions and CSG delivery and support teams to ensure the Sky leadership team makes informed and timely trading decisions.
– An understanding of Trading KPI’s and relationship between those and operational KPI’s.
– Customer and Advisor insights, understanding of contact centre operations and tools, quantitative and qualitative
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best
A job you love to talk about