We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“This is an exciting opportunity to become a key member of the TV Revenue & Retention Team in a highly visible and pivotal role. You’ll be responsible for maximising ARPU from content packs from the existing base.” – Andrew Maine, Head of Revenue and Retention
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Set commercial strategy – owning the strategy to optimise movements from our
back-book to our front-book and to manage the end of contract moment
– Supervise quarterly planning – manage your team to produce bottom up build forecasts for migration and attachment to churn KPIs split by RTM
– Optimise the P&L – identify and exploit opportunities to drive optimised growth, revenue and EBIT working closely with the Marketing and Customer Growth Teams
– Understand the base – perform or request analysis to increase our knowledge of the base and trading performance, including quarterly wash ups, to support the above
– Drive digital recontracting – coordinate proactive recontracting across the product teams and work with the Digital and Customer Growth Teams to bring new capability to market to drive stability, optimise revenue, and reduce calls
– Lead a small team – managing workloads, providing guidance, and supporting development
– Commercially astute – comfortable with owning and optimising a set of revenue-driving KPIs
– Confident communicator – able to draw simplicity from complexity and concisely articulate up to a Director level
– Workstack management – comfortable working independently to multiple deadlines in a high-profile pressurised environment
– Management experience – proven track record of managing individuals or teams to achieve shared goals
– Problem solving – able to work through complex challenges logically to produce solutions
– Proactive – able to self-manage with senior guidance
– Solutions-orientated – identifies solutions as well as problems
– Questioning – seeks out opportunities to improve current ways of working
– Leadership – able to inspire others
– Team player – able to work across departments
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about