We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
As a member of Sky’s Process Automation Centre of Excellence (SPACE), you’ll help design, develop and support robust automated solutions to increase efficiency and productivity across multiple areas of our business.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Incident management – including root cause analysis, clean-up and prevention of future occurrences
– Undertake continuous improvements on our solutions
– Vendor management and support
– On-call support may be required.
This is a technical role. To succeed, you will need to have knowledge and experience of the following:
– Building RPA solutions using UiPath, Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism (UiPath preferred)
– Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
– Willingness to learn and adapt in a constantly-changing fast-paced environment
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about