We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, crafting solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Strategic Insight Team.
As the Strategic Insight and Analytics Director, you’ll be championing Analytics and Research Insights to influence decisions covering areas like Commercial, Content, Marketing and Technology (Products)
– Effectively partner with business partners with intent to build positive relationships that ultimately lead to identification of ways strategic insights team can engage and improve business value.
– Organise quarterly roadmap and insights sessions & proactively evaluate, capture, and translate complex strategic business questions into a structured insights plan to drive important value for senior stakeholders
– For State of the Nation reviews and Deep dives – Drive problem-solving approaches to reveal insights and opportunities by, interpreting broad data sets and using them to tell the story and tie it to business implications. Explore the unknown and brainstorm new ideas in an upbeat attempt to uncover new customer and consumer trends meaningful for Sky growth and profitability
– Manage a team of 20+ insights professionals (researchers & strategic analytics) which is deeply embedded across multiple teams around Sky
– Build and promote innovation using a combination of ground-breaking analytics across Sky’s wealth of customer data, and selective use of market research to create high quality, clear, crisp and perceptive insight and analysis.
– Promote and evangelize a culture of excellence, data driven discussions, balanced scepticism, intellectual curiosity and knowledge sharing
• Experience of delivering value at a senior level through customer insight supporting and inputting a broad range of business decisions. The ideal candidate will have experience of content, marketing, commercial & products(tech) strategy development and be able to work effectively across different business functions.
• Consumer organisations, including marketing, sales, consumer operations and finance
• Highly quantitative skills and familiar with a range of analytical, & market research techniques.
• Ability to explain complex data in a clear and simple manner with confirmed senior stakeholder presentation skills & demonstrated creativity in identifying the “so what”
• Excellent and proven track record of having established successful business relationships and have influenced and engaged at C-suite Executive level.
• Extensive experience building and leading large high-performance teams. Ability to lead, run and deliver multiple concurrent high-impact time sensitive insights projects and direct time and resources to achieve the best possible outcome. The existing, high- performing, team need to feel energized, motivated, and stretched to develop new innovative thinking and approaches.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus includes six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about