We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our AdSmart Sales Team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– This is an office-based research role supporting the development of AdSmart
– Provide administrative support to the AdSmart Executive and wider sales team as necessary
– Advise on campaign structure and targeting with media agencies
– Be responsible for all campaign administration
– Monitor and Manage campaign delivery and provide feedback
– Help build and maintain agency relations
– Liaise directly with the AdSmart team in London
– Excellent communication and effective interpersonal skills
– Numeracy skills with a strong attention to detail
– Good level of computer literacy, especially Outlook, Excel and Word
– Well organisation with the ability to work under pressure
– Diplomatic and Confident
– Skills as a Team player
– Knowledge of media and the Sky marketplace
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about