This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Digital Video Team.
– Create bespoke and optimised digital video content
– Ensure that all content reflects the Sky News values
– Develop video formats to increase growth, consumption and engagement on key distributed social platforms
– Work in tandem with Assistant Editors, Output Editors and News Editors to ensure accuracy and legal rigour is maintained to the highest standards
– Share best practice with your colleagues
– Be full of ideas and energy
– Produce Snapchat Discover stories
– Have a thorough knowledge of the news landscape in the UK and abroad
– Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects highly desirable
– Working knowledge of Quantel RIO desirable
– Demonstrated experience of working in a quick-paced, high-pressured news environment with tight deadlines
– A calm, detailed and methodical approach to work
– Ability to work well with staff at all levels to ensure goals are met
– An attitude ethic that reflects teamwork, collaboration, adaptability and initiative
– A strong work ethic and a willingness to get involved in all aspects of the business
– Adept skills at producing first-class news content
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Sky Q, a generous pension, 25 days paid annual leave and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about