We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sales Operations team for Sky Business Communications in Leeds.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As the Head of Service Centre, you will ensure we offer the best service possible to Sky Business Communications Ethernet and Wifi UK customers service
– Be creating a Sky customer culture
– Be building a strengths-based operation and enhancing the customer experience through building people capability
– Ensure that operational process is improved upon where it impacts the customer experience
– Be responsible for the sponsorship of pan Service Estate programmes working in collaboration with strategic partners, change functions and support teams
– Be responsible for sharing, implementing and delivering best practice throughout the wider Service Operation Estate
– Transform performance through the development and evolution of the strategy
– Design, develop and implement the service strategy
– Create and implement site-based performance strategies ensuring resource and budget forecasts are met
– Experience in developing and successfully delivering a business strategy
– Proven ability to motivate, empower, coach and develop
– Experience in delivering change and improvement projects
– An understanding on how to raise capability within a team and build a sustainable platform for continued improvement
– Ability to demonstrate thought leadership in the development of people and process improvement
– Proven experience in leading sizeable teams operating extended days, 365 days a year in a contact centre environment
– Knowledge and understanding of contact centre KPI’s and cost models with demonstrable experience of managing towards
– Proven track record of setting ambitious targets and delivering to high performance
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best
A job you love to talk about