We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
At Now TV we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are Now TV.
“The Distribution & Partner Integration team are responsible for developing and implementing our Distribution and Platform Strategy. This ranges from making NOW TV available and visible on more screens for our customers, to developing our platform – striking the right third party content partnerships and leading on our device technology partnerships. Strategic partnerships sit at the heart of what we do.” – Kim, Director of Distribution and Partner Integration at NOW TV
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV Distribution & Partner Integration Team.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
This role provides critical support to the team across a wide variety of commercial, distribution, platform and partnership initiatives to drive the implementation of NOW TV’s distribution & partner integration strategy. This would include:
– Supporting a strong understanding of our competitive landscape and communicate clear insights on key changes in the media environment and their impact on NOW TV
– Taking ownership on gathering, analysing, and producing regular insightful reporting from ongoing performance of our device and app partners to support deal renewals and inform future planning
– Supporting the team in thorough, data-driven analysis, and business case modelling
– Creating presentation materials to communicate the results of analytical work and present findings to key stakeholders
– Providing general team support including managing partner payments reporting and liaising with internal teams as appropriate
– Working with the team to align and collaborate with key stakeholders across the Sky Group on our commercial agreements and deal implementation for distribution, apps and partner passes
– Working closely with product and technology teams to drive forward our strategy through to implementation
– Experience working in a finance, strategy, commercial and/or business development role
– A natural affinity with numbers, and experience in modelling, analysis and interpretation, including advanced Excel skills
– Strong written and verbal communication skills, including proficiency in PowerPoint
– Experience in relating data and analysis to business needs, and turning data into insight; using data to tell a story
– Personable and likeable; excellent at building cross functional relationships; adept at influencing peers and other stakeholders
– Exceptional attention to detail
– Delivery focused, comfortable with project management
– Independent, proactive self-starter with a growth mindset
– Strong team player keen to work collaboratively across departments
– Flexible attitude with ability to adapt to the constantly evolving competitive OTT landscape
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about