We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
At NOW TV we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are NOW TV
“NOW TV is part of Sky’s core offering within our Software Engineering department which strives to be seen both internally and externally as a world-class software engineering function, with team members being encouraged to technically push the boundaries of what can be achieved. As an agile evangelist, you will inspire the team to keep quality, performance and customer experience at the forefront of everything that we do” – Scrum Master
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Join a scrum/project team that uses cutting edge technology to provide applications that put NOW TV first for IPTV.
We ask for the very best from our analysis teams, so we’ll make sure that you get the training and experience you need to have an enjoyable and fulfilling career at NOW TV.
As a Tech Analyst you’ll be you’ll be drawing on your know-how to drive high quality product development and mentor others so that they can get up to your level. You are experienced in, and follow best practice in, Agile and analytical methods.
– Facilitate workshops and showcases to capture requirements, define process and scope
– Work with the Product Owner to create and maintain both product and sprint backlogs
– Manage stakeholder expectations and collaborate with the Product Sponsor to devise and maintain a strategic product roadmap that identifies milestones and targets
– Be a constant source of product information and direction for the team
– Mentor and develop more junior Analysts
– Identify and analyse risk and impact dependencies for escalation
– Continuously challenge the ways of working to ensure continuous improvement within the team
– Knowledge and experience of a wide range of best of breed Agile software development methods, UML or appropriate modelling skills
– Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
– Delivery experience within the agile and web arenas
– Collaborating with a highly skilled self-organizing and cross-functional team to deliver high-quality, high-value product to users
– Bachelors’ degree or equivalent industry experience
– Good team player with a track record of getting the job done and great communication skills
– An enthusiasm and aptitude for learning new skills and practices
– Takes pride and ownership in their work
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about