We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“We’re looking for someone brilliant to join Sky’s TV Product team to drive the quality and reliability agenda for our flagship TV platform, Q. Using insights from Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) surveys, call data and other insight, this role will identify the main customer pain points and build and implement plans to address them. We know that product reliability is a key driver of satisfaction, so this role is pivotal for delighting our customers and accordingly will gain exposure within the highest levels of the organisation” – Director, Product Research, Design & Def
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Set and own the TV Product Quality & Reliability improvement strategy and plans in alignment with the Reliability Technology team and Customer Services
– Represent the customer on all Quality & Reliability initiatives for Sky Q platforms, through analysing multiple sources of insight into any customer experience pain points or opportunities and creating innovative solutions through Product Discovery
– Focus tirelessly on improving the Q Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) score for Reliability
– Ensure improvements are developed within frameworks that ensure consistency on multiple Q platforms and devices for Sky’s territories across Europe
– Own the Product experience of specific features and initiatives that improve Quality & Reliability (e.g. Multiroom Connectivity improvements, reducing satellite signal issues and implementing new, faster ways to rollout software updates), proactively seeking out and addressing customer pain points
– Act as a Subject Matter Expert and guide other Product Managers’ initiatives to put Quality & Reliability at the heart of all we do
– Strong commercial awareness of how product reliability drives engagement and a strong instinct for the customer, ideally with experience in the TV/media/connectivity industry
– Strong skills in building the case for change, drawing on data and analytical techniques where appropriate, and communicating this to business audiences
– Experience in delivering outstanding product experiences
– A strong technical understanding of the components making up a TV offering
– Ability to quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships
– A proven ability to operate in a complex, fast paced matrixed business environment
– Bias towards bold and confident thinking, challenging the status quo where appropriate
– A solid background in problem-solving with an ability to deliver innovative solutions
– A passion for excellence
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about