We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join our Operational Change and Process Improvement team which sits within the Customer Service Group.
As part of the Customer Service Group you will champion the voice of the operation and the customer and ensure change lands effectively across the organisation.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Provide a strong business capability that would assist in the solution identification / definition and implementation across all projects undertaken. You will support the Delivery Manager, Project Leaders and Senior Change Analysts on all work and be accountable for your analysis and delivery activities.
– Lead analysis for a whole project or for a Programme work stream, e.g. customer communications, operating model, supply chain, business readiness and various customer channels – online, apps and TV
– Ensure project governance is established and documented for each initiative / project
– Create and manage the analysis plan and approach, utilising flexible and agile ways of working within agreed timescales, quality standards and budget
– Provide analysis services at the initiation of projects including stakeholder identification, scope definition, benefit measures and operational impact assessments
– Deliver or manage delivery of standard change analysis including:
– Business requirements (gathering, analysis, sign off)
– Problem identification / Root cause analysis
– Impact assessments
– Process maps
– Customer journeys
– Stakeholder identification and management
– Implementation support
– Champion the customer, ensuring all change strives to improve the customer experience
– Work closely with senior stakeholders, fully understanding their business needs and providing concise and relevant updates to them
– Work closely with technology colleagues to ensure delivery of requirements, providing traceability to the stakeholders
– Coach and mentor trainee change analysts, sharing your knowledge and experience
– Experience of leading analysis for a whole project or for a Programme work stream
– Evidence of creating and managing an analysis plan, using flexible and agile ways of working
– Experience of gathering business requirements, impact assessments, process maps and customer journeys, identifying pain points or non value add elements within the processes.
– Experience in a role where you have had to improve the customer experience
– Experience of working effectively with stakeholders
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills bringing a creative approach to solution finding
– Ability to Coach and mentor trainee change analysts
– Attention to detail
– Ability to see the bigger picture and how change will meet business goals
– Excellent relationship building approach, experienced in stakeholder management and working collaboratively with cross disciplined project and change delivery teams
– Effective verbal and written communication skills
– Working knowledge of the full project lifecycle with practical experience in planning and analysis
– Ability to adapt your analysis approach quickly in a flexible and agile environment
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about