We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
At Now TV we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are Now TV.
“We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Strategy Controller to join the team. This is a great opportunity to influence the evolution of our growing product portfolio and work in a highly dynamic team operating at the heart of the fastest growing sector in the media industry.” – Kim Chua, Director of Distribution and Platform Integration
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Contribute to the shaping and setting the long-term distribution and platform strategy for NOW TV’s devices, in close collaboration with the Director of D & PI and Head of P & PI, ensuring you have buy-in from internal stakeholders
– Your ongoing focus will be to own and drive forward a wide variety of commercial partnerships and business development initiatives, collaborating with internal stakeholders and working with external partners to help maximise long term commercial success for NOW TV
– Work closely with internal teams within Sky to negotiate distribution deals and ensure we achieve the best commercial outcomes for NOW TV
– Develop robust, evidence-backed business cases to assess commercial and strategic initiatives and presenting your recommendations to internal stakeholders and the leadership team
– Helping shape our aggregation strategy, including identifying new apps to launch and feature in the NOW TV App Store and leading on direct negotiations with app partners
– Work closely with internal teams (e.g. technology) to ensure that deals are implemented in the spirit of what was agreed and in accordance to agreed timescales
– Developing sustainable relationships with partners to identify and drive incremental value for NOW TV
– Identify incremental monetisation and growth opportunities outside of the NOW TV passes
– Monitor and draw insights from ongoing performance of our device and app partners to support deal renewals and inform future plans
– Experience of working in a commercial, strategy and/or business development role
– Commercial, strategy and negotiation skills
– Analytical, modelling & business case construction
– Excellent communicator, with ability to & confidence to influence internal & external stakeholders at all levels and build strong relationships
– Independent, proactive self-starter with a growth mindset
– Strong team player keen to work across departments & collaborate
– Flexible attitude with ability to adapt to the constantly evolving competitive OTT landscape
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about