We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“Ad Tech team focuses on the definition of detailed requirements, design and implementation of major enhancements to both existing and any new Advertising systems and sub systems. This is achieved by analysing business requirements and translating them for internal and 3rd party development such that technical solutions can be developed, implemented and managed and to assist with effective implementation of those solutions. We’re looking forward to welcoming someone new to our friendly team”. – Business Analyst Manager
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Work with Sky Media Product Owner to produce solutions that meet the business needs
– Produce the definition of the high level business requirements and prioritise
– Construct or contribute to the construction of business process models
– Work with internal and 3rd party development teams to support them in the production of user stories and detailed acceptance criteria
– Work with internal and 3rd party test teams to support them in completing the end to end testing of all systems, including existing systems, identifying and resolving problems and supporting acceptance testing with the user.
– Advise the business on the technological feasibility and IT implications of proposals and offer alternative solutions where applicable
– Knowledge of Business area (e.g. AdSales, Finance, Marketing, etc.)
– Previous experience as a Business Analyst
– Business and systems analysis – identifying, documenting, prioritising and presenting business requirements and translating them for IT purposes
– Experience of managing workshops, presenting and gaining acceptance of solutions
– Communication – ability to develop, present and defend recommendations. Credible to both IT and business users
– Relationship management – ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with business users
– Worked within an Analysis team
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about