We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV team.
At NOW TV we approach everything we do with fresh eyes. We’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are NOW TV.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 14,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Support NOW TV’s ambition to implement continuous delivery in all teams supported by canary releasing, such that release management coordination requirements are kept to a minimum
- Coordinate and plan the release activity for the team, ensuring the integrity of the live environment is protected
- Establish, review and maintain the release schedule consistently in line with agreed governance standards
- Ensure regular review and alignment of release schedules and plans against programme level roadmaps, delivery plans and projects, gaining consensus and agreement on release dates
- Establish and consistently maintain high standards of release governance
- Establish, maintain and track the path to production for assigned releases
- Ensure applicable service acceptance criteria are fulfilled in accordance with defined release governance and policy
- Monitor efficiency and effectiveness of release management activities for NOW TV, identifying and driving tangible improvements where required
- Extensive working experience in a related release/service transition role (ideally within an operational service environment)
- Extensive practical working experience of leading complex release plans to time, budget and agreed service acceptance standards
- Experience operating in a multi-platform technology organisation with regular and consistent exposure to complex technology
- Experience working in a global organisation (ideally within the field of OTT)
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills: can consider the audience and tailor communications in a meaningful and consistently effective manner; both verbal and written
- Experience and aptitude for managing senior partner’s relationships across the business typically including customer operations, product, marketing and technology delivery partners
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
*We’re happy to discuss flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about