We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Solution Engineering Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Project Co-ordinator of the Solution Engineering Team within Content Supply Platforms, you’ll help drive the CSP Asks process, managing the intake of work requests, co-ordinating with the impacted teams within CSP and engaging with external stakeholders.
– Work with members of the CSP Solution Engineering Team to help understand BAU and specific project and programme Asks.
– Provide co-ordination and administrative support to ensure the smooth execution of the CSP Asks process from initial estimate request through to handover to delivery.
– Administer the running of the weekly CSP Asks sessions.
– Confirm that all relevant documentation pertaining to the new Asks is kept up to date. This would involve ensuring that the various elements of the Asks are completed; including Solution Overview & Background, Solution Architecture & Design, and associated Risks, Issues, Assumptions & Dependencies sections.
– Liaise with Stakeholders to ensure that a complete set of requirements are defined and submitted with the Asks.
– Work with the Solution Engineering Team members to understand the scope, complexity and dependencies of the Asks. Co-ordinate sessions as appropriate to facilitate this understanding and help in the construction of a Solution Approach.
– Work with the Solution Engineering Team members to communicate the Solution Approach to the impacted teams within CSP and the wider department.
– In conjunction with other members of the Solution Engineering Team ensure the individual estimates are aligned between teams in a coherent solution.
– Must be computer literate, and experienced in the use of Microsoft Office products, and online documentation and collaboration tools.
– An understanding of project management tools and techniques. Project management certification (such as AGILE PRACTIONER /PROJECT MANAGER, PRINCE2, PMO, or similar) is desirable.
– Ability to adjust communication style to suit audiences from senior stakeholder to technical specialist to ensure common understanding of project.
– Previous experience in media technology companies is a plus.
– An understanding of the range of Sky products and how the media is managed, delivered, discovered and protected is desirable.
– Naturally approachable; encouraging and facilitating timely dialogue between stakeholders.
– Ability to establish and maintain processes to ensure efficient administration of projects and their progress.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about