We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Rights Scrum Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Be turning high-level business and technical requirements into a detailed and well organised product backlog.
– Be an interface between technology teams, support teams, and business units
– Be confident with Just in Time (JIT) analysis on projects to promote lean methodologies and eliminate waste.
– Where 3rd party software is adopted, engage with our vendors to ensure Sky’s requirements are clearly articulated and understood.
– Coordinate and assist with user acceptance testing (UAT).
– Be working to write User Stories and define the associated acceptance criteria that will be used by developers and product owners.
– Support the implementation of departmental strategic initiatives
– Build relationships with relevant business and management stakeholders across the wider organisation
– Experience of working in an Agile development cycle and be confident with how analysis fits within an empowered, self-managed team.
– Comfortable skills presenting within the team and to wider groups of stakeholders.
– Strong technical skills including an understanding of databases and SQL query writing skills.
– Experience of analysis in an Agile development environment.
– Skilled at breaking down business and technical requirements into user stories and tasks that can be estimated by the team.
– Appreciation of how different systems interact with each other through mechanisms such as, APIs, Message Queues, and Event Streaming etc.
– Excellent facilitation skills with experience of leading requirements gathering workshops, backlog refinement sessions, sprint planning and estimation etc.
– Awareness of the importance of non-functional requirements and how to incorporate these into the product backlog.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best
A job you love to talk about