We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
At NOW TV we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are NOW TV.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Partnerships Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Assist in planning offers, journeys and marketing launches; creating campaign summary’s and resolving any marketing, operational and financial queries
– Support Creative and Design teams to brief all necessary campaign creative
– Help Operations teams to raise offer codes, test partner and customer journeys from end to end, create FAQ’s and help pages and brief customer contact centres
– Work with Legal teams to finalise terms and conditions and commercial contracts
– Support E-commerce and product teams to build digital journeys and landing pages
– Monitor and communicate performance of partnerships and supply post-campaign analysis
– Support with prospecting partners, assessing commercial and operational viability of opportunities with support of Partnerships Managers
– Pitch new activities to existing partners and internal stakeholders with support of Partnerships Managers
– A record of creating or executing brand partnerships or sales promotions within the agency, media, technology or retail sectors
– An ability to lead the set-up and implementation of a partnership
– Excellent communication skills – confident in managing and influencing key stakeholders of all levels and able to progress activities across teams
– An ability to build rapport and nurture relationships both within and outside of the business
– A logical, organised and structured approach to deliver key tasks and campaigns
– A good analytical ability and commercial mindset to assess opportunities and give insight on performance
– Creative and innovative thinking skills, in finding ways to improve performance and resolve issues
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about