We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
At NOW TV we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are NOW TV.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Customer Retention Marketing Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Own customer marketing & retention strategies that set out to deliver against engagement, products per customer & churn metrics
– Develop new marketing strategies that deliver incremental performance against agreed KPIs
– Be responsible for improving customer retention rate through customer marketing and retention marketing initiatives
– Work with the Insight and Decision Science team on a campaign by campaign basis,
– Work with the Trading Performance Team to develop reporting that measures success
– Launch test and learn initiatives to understand the most effective & efficient ways to engage with customers
– Provide regular performance updates to senior management and leadership teams
– Ensure budget is efficiently utilised to deliver maximum benefit
– Extensive digital marketing experience, with specialism in retention and/or customer value marketing
– Experience and understanding of Adobe Analytics is essential
– Experience of building email campaigns using Adobe is essential
– Expert understanding of multi-channel CRM applications and ability to drive marketing performance across a range of channels
– Experience of executing below the line marketing campaigns
– Understanding of briefing/executing campaigns across digital & social media platforms
– Experienced in developing automated marketing programmes that target the right customer with the right message
– Strong understanding of campaign delivery workflows & customer segmentation approaches
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about