We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
At NOW TV we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are NOW TV.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Marketing Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Support the delivery of customer marketing & retention strategies that set out to deliver against engagement, products per customer & churn metrics
– Brief and execute new marketing strategies that deliver incremental performance against agreed KPIs, across all relevant paid & owned channels including social, email marketing, push notifications & display
– Manage the day to day optimisation of customer touch points such as ‘My Account’ section & the NOW TV Pass cancellation journey
– Build email campaigns using Adobe that utilise targeted customer segments to achieve set objectives
– Brief digital media campaigns that utilise targeted customer segments to achieve set objectives
– A degree or diploma in digital marketing, marketing or computer science required
– Digital marketing experience, with specialism in retention and/or customer value marketing preferable
– Experience and understanding of Adobe Analytics
– Experience of building email campaigns using Adobe
– Understanding of multi-channel CRM applications and ability to drive marketing performance across a range of channels
– Experience in optimising performance to achieve growth targets within budget
– Experience of executing below the line marketing campaigns either in house or with an agency
– An ability to draw conclusions & recommendations based on analysis
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about